Once the couple have decided on the type of wedding ceremony, they should research what is required of them and how to book their big day.
- From requirements of the Roman Catholic Church to ceremony essentials.
- Approved venues, register offices, music, readings, civil partnerships and blessings.
- From the entrance of the bride to the first kiss.
- Church of Scotland, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, Non-Conformist, Quaker and Sikh.
- Legalities, costs, marriage certificates and confetti.
- From the banns and the vows to the seating plan and hymns.